Tuesday 30 January 2024

 

We are living in the most interesting time in human history.

 Did we choose it? Did God make a mistake by allowing “Original Sin?” Can God make mistakes? Would perfect eternal life that never ends have been better for us humans, considering what we have now?

My favorite question about the entire problem is, did the woman cause our eternal problem by listening to the serpent instead of to God? When I read the bible in Hebrew, I feel women are blamed for things perhaps more than they should be, considering all the stories. We forget they are the mothers, mates, life-giving humans doing what God tells them to do. They take a tiny bit of material, light in this case, and convert it to a human who obeys or ignores the will of the creator. The most important person in my life is a woman and I remain alive because of her love. Yet I never have found a satisfactory explanation for the question of what is love. To understand “Love” we need a story. A human mind creates stories. The story becomes reality. Go ahead. Think about it. Thinking makes you and me human. A rock or a tree may think also, but at a different speed. We only deal with what we can compare to in our environment. Figure that out.

Why do I think we exist in the most interesting time ever?

I was comfortable in the time of the Cold War. The Soviet Empire and the Capitalist nations were close to equal on the world stage and no one had the upper hand. People started weaponizing money and hurting each other’s economies. War and military industries took over and resources went to killing instead of improving life. Russia lost Afghanistan, the Berlin Wall collapsed and Putin took over Crimea. Everywhere poor migrants attempted to find a better life, and many died. The Soviet block was starving and well-equipped armies faced off, like Iran against Iraq. The world became more dangerous. Even family units fought to get on sinking boats and human smuggling flourished. Many people realized that there was no safe place for them to go to. Can it get more interesting? It did. Human extinction loomed around.

A beautiful world that has all we need is being wasted while not just humans but also animals are suffering pains worse than death for so many, who mostly have done nothing to deserve it. Some are fighting often just to get on the top of the pile. Most of them don’t need to do so. They want to win or be ahead, enjoying their addictions and not even trying to break bad habits. They lost their moral compass. I am watching a world in danger of destroying itself. I call it “Interesting.”

I am a human and I fear living in such interesting times. We, the people that after the great wars wanted to give everything to our children. The children didn’t appreciate the gift and simply wanted more. We gave to other people, to people who selfishly took what they could without considering how or when to pay back. They lost the honor that we tried to instill in them. Some attempted to copy us and make sacrifices, while many considered cheating to be good business. The leaders gave a bad example. Not a world to envy. My fear for the world increased. Russian armies attacked Ukraine, while Israeli armies demolished terrorist camps mercilessly. The innocent, easily led by religious ferver, died in the thousands. They still do. They can’t defend themselves, so resort to lies and deception, which weakens their ability to hold the moral grounds.

My world is unpredictable and interesting, but there is not much holding it together. We humans set some of it up against the rest and the peaceful valley that I hide in is in danger of breaking. People use Social Media to attack each other. Some level of evil filtered through my perch, causing my ability to use the power of God to diminish, but I desperately need it while the world is in turmoil.

My body is facing extinction from the inside. Doctors, technology, and God himself seem to fight for me, but something inside me is not lined up. I need perfect harmony with the universe which I can’t get.

The world is moving on its own, motivated by a force that I do not understand but fully trust to do the right thing. Will there be a world for me after this life is over? I believe so.

Others will bury or cremate me and say the right words. The “I am” with my name will not know what has changed. If you are dead, you don’t see yourself from the outside. At least that is what I think.

Here is a link to my blog: https://thesimpleravenspost.blogspot.ca/  Feel free to check other articles and comment.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A new Human.

  A new Human. Some time ago I was listening to a past American president's campaign speech. He was threatening harm to people who did...